Capture & Share Visual Feedback in Jira with Qapture
Qapture for Jira is an easy to use collaborative testing add-on to capture, annotate and share visual feedback within Jira. It allows teams to collaborate and share visual feedback from their Chrome browser directly to Jira, without going to the Jira interface. The add-on allows you to capture screenshots, annotate them and share them directly. It also ensures the feedback report is prioritized and gets resolved.
Why Choose Qapture for Jira
- The enriched communication process through the video recording feature helps create a bigger impact.
- Enables sharing of clear feedback through support for audio and video formats, along with annotation features.
- Offers users extended browser support through all major browsers and their versions.
- Makes it easy to add, remove, download or delete screenshots in no time.
- Offers users an enhanced search experience for epics and sprints.
The powerful features of Qapture allow you to share your feedback with the team fast and accurately.
Collaborative Testing on a Project
With Qapture, you can include everyone to be a part of a collaborative exploratory testing process, making it faster and more efficient.
Capture & Annotate Visual Feedback
Qapture makes it easy to capture screenshots, add annotations and share the feedback with everyone, without the need to leave your browser. It is your centralized platform to share clear visual feedback with the entire team, thus saving time and avoiding confusion.
Set Priority for Resolving Issues
Ensure the shared feedback is prioritized for quick resolution with the deep Jira Integration.